PACE Experience – Spring 2019
We help Office 365 consultants with a more structured approach to manage change for the Office 365 collaboration platform.
Our PACE-methodology combined with the right content and expertise makes it easier to be a professional nowadays. In our PACE Experience workshop, we summarize the possible culture types of an organisation, provide possible adoption strategies and learn you the ‘tricks’ to make change easier.
Part I: 9:00 - 12:15
09:00-09:30 Walk-in with coffee and tea
09:30-11:00 Setting the stage for our approach
- Why PACE: Change made easy
- How PACE: Explanation of the core model for implementing Collaborative Solutions
- What PACE: Customer examples from four different company cultures
- Fill in your own Collaborative Culture Assessment
11:15-12:15 Current situation and your ideal situation
- Current: Current usage of collaboration tools (internal and external)
- Future: Draft a 3-year vision on your Collaborative Business
Lunch – 12:15 – 13:00
Part II: 13:00 - 17:30
13:00-14:30 Creating the plan
- Presentation of your personal CCA Profile and reflection/discussion
- PREPARE: Productivity scenarios & link with Microsoft Office 365 modules
15:00-16:30 Implementing the plan
- ACTIVATE: Project approach using the PACE Project Management per culture
- CAPITALISE: Learning & Development for 8 different personas & Communication Do’s & Dont’s per culture
- ENHANCE: How to increase adoption using different means. Create your mix!
16:30-17:00 Evaluation & Next steps
17:00-17:30 Drinks & Bites