PACE Experience 2017
Our ambition is to increase productivity of employees with the use of smart tools. ‘Change’, however, is not easy. With our approach, we help organisations transform from an email culture towards a more collaborative organisation. With our PACE method we make the change easier, more accessible and more fun. In practice, this means that we can help 84% of users in a way that creates a smile.
New in 2017 is that we also train external people in our PACE methodology to reach a higher user adoption in their organisation. With our train-the-trainer concept we re-use all our experience, best-practices and templates. Join us for this one-day experience of the full four-day PACE Accreditation.
09:00-09:30 Walk-in with coffee and tea
09:30-11:00 Setting the stage for our approach
- Why PACE: The birth of our Train-The-Trainer concept
- How PACE: Explanation of the core model for implementing Collaborative Solutions
- What PACE: Customer examples from four different company cultures
- Fill in your own Collaborative Culture Assessment
11:15-12:15 Current situation and your ideal situation
- Current: Current usage of collaboration tools (internal and external)
- Future: Draft a 3 year vision on your Collaborative Business
13:00-14:30 Creating the plan
- Presentation of your personal CCA Profile and reflection/discussion
- PLAN: Productivity scenarios & link with Microsoft Office 365 modules
15:00-16:30 Implementing the plan
- ACQUIRE: Project approach using the PACE Project Management per culture
- CHANGE: Learning & Development for 8 different personas & Communication Do’s & Dont’s per culture
- ENHANCE: How to increase adoption using different means. Create your mix!
16:30-17:00 Evaluation & Next steps
17:00-17:30 Drinks & Bites