Our vision is to make people more productive in their daily work, by providing smarter collaboration tools. We aim for long term relationships with our employees, suppliers and customers.
We believe that the biggest challenge in creating a collaborative business is the end-user’s adoption of the new technology. We have our own Research & Development department to focus on answering the question: “How can we get people to use Collaborative Technologies?” In 2010, we started our R&D department to translate Social Science into useful End-User Adoption Strategies. While developing the expertise to help our customers with the technical installation, configuration and development of their IBM or Microsoft platforms.
We work closely with about 200 customers in Europe. We do this with passion for our work. We develop long term relationships, by providing the best possible advice and solutions in various segments of the market. Our customers include PANalytical, MCB, Chemgas Shipping, the Dutch Tax Office, NN, Heineken, PON, Apollo Vredestein Tyres, Forbo Eurocol, SES, etc.
The following points underline our profile:
- One stop shopping: from advise, definition, realisation, implementation, support and hosting of ‘best of breed’ enterprise systems
- Established in 1998, still growing and profitable
- 20 consultants working directly for Silverside and a network of 25 consultants we work closely with
- Located in Capelle aan den IJssel (near Rotterdam), with satellite offices in strategic regions across the globe
- About 200 customers in Europe in several segments of the market
- Prominent partner status at both IBM and Microsoft
- Internationally recognized as a speaker in Social Collaboration and Document Management fields
- All Silverside shareholders are actively involved with the organisation on a daily basis
- Strategic partnership with collaboration guru, Michael Sampson
The minimum you can expect from us are well trained and experienced professionals, who love doing what they do. Our consultants have excellent references and a good resume. They prefer practice over theory and are real team players. They enjoy life and have genuine passion for their work. Our team consists of 20 professionals, a small organisation but a powerful team. So who are we? Meet our SilverTeam
We started up in 1998! 18 years of transforming the hard way, has shaped us into the company we are today. This proved to be the preparation of our real race, as we enter the international era and arena. We love our PACE methodology and are looking forward to exploring our unwritten history together with you!
Learn more about our history
Working with international partners and customers has inspired us to reach further and farther. We improved our approach by developing the PACE methodology and we expanded our territory from the Benelux to EMEA as our customers were challenging us to do so. We have our headquarters in Rotterdam (The Netherlands) and satellite offices in strategic regions. Visit them accross the globe
Since starting out in 1998, we have developed strategic partnerships with vendors around the world. We believe we don’t need to do it alone. Technology in the collaboration market is mature and a lot of challenges have been resolved with standardized and affordable solutions, so why not benefit from proven systems. Get to know them